20 September 2010

I'm taking up the sister's Fall challenge: Fourteen for Fall! We're going to making one new, yummy Fall recipe each week - starting the week. First up: Easy Caramel Apple Cake.

Small group, work friends, children, hubby - look out! I'm going to be baking up a storm ;) One of my favorite things to do is spend time in my kitchen. Our wedding gift from my Mom was a red Kitchen Aid Mixer - oh my goodness, I'm in heaven. (Just ask my husband how much I've been using it!) And now my sis challenges me to take up a 'season of baking'. I'm so there!

To Fall! Stay posted :)

1 comment:

  1. And I get to the be official taster! I appreciate all of your gifts and talents, love. Thank you for searching them out and enjoying the process of creating and sharing.

    Bring on the yum!

    ReplyDelete