10 February 2013

Weekends ...

Kale Bacon Egg Pie.
Pork Avocado Enchiladas.
Stir-fried Shrimp in Olive Oil.
Paleo Pie Crust.

This is how I spend my weekends. You wanna come eat with us?!

So one of the tricks I've learned in making a family switch to Paleo-eating is planning/thinking/cooking/baking ahead. I like to spend my weekend days doing this; most of all, it helps keep my sanity throughout the week given a family that is ultra-busy with cheer, football, teaching Financial Peace University, leading community events with our church, and - oh yeah - Paul and I try to contribute to the GDP throughout :)

I wouldn't want it any other way tho; really. Life is a gift and we are making our way beautifully - mistakes and all.

Be encouraged this week, friends; one of my favorite encouragements is the Psalms/songs of the Bible. May you find it blesses you this week, too:

Psalm 4: 6b-7a
"Let your face smile on us, Lord. You have given me greater joy ..."

No comments:

Post a Comment