16 March 2013

The little things ...

My husband is the light of my life. He is so patient, with me and the world, and teaches me something every day.
He also likes to surprise me!

A few days ago he surprised me with a new cookbook - "The Gluten-Free Almond Flour Cookbook" by Elana Amsterdam. (If you haven't read her blog yet, definitely check it out: www.elanaspantry.com - by far, one of the best in gluten-free and Paleo out there!)

My first recipe will be made out of it today, in just a few minutes in fact: Orange-Apricot Scones.

Stay tuned for how much we love them ;) Yes, I'm an optimist.

1 comment:

  1. "...the light of my life." You're too much, babe. It's just me, loving you the best way I know how. Lucky for me, you do the same!

    And the cookbook? So far, so good!

    ReplyDelete