21 May 2010

live your way into the answer ...

I'm pretty sure I'm about the millionth and a half person who's decided that blogging is for her. And that's ok. My strongest life includes making decisions for myself that others might think are cliche. Or just plain crazy. I'm ok with that too because "crazy" runs through my mind at times when I stop and think about my life. For instance, I plan to run my first marathon, November 2010. I could not have imagined running 1 mile - and feeling good while doing so - six years ago. Or: going to school full-time for my second Master's degree, teaching online for UOP as my second job, and getting married concurrently. These are examples of my craziness. These are also examples of when I feel the strongest. The most 'on my game'. Like I'm adding value to the world around me.

This is me. This is me discovering my strongest life.

"i beg you ... to have patience with everything unresolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves as if they were locked rooms or books written in a very foreign language. don't search for the answers, which could not be given to you now, because you would not be able to live them, and the point is, to live everything. live the questions now. perhaps then, someday far in the future, you will gradually, without even noticing it, live your way into the answer ..."

--Ranier Maria Rilke

1 comment:

  1. Looking foward to following your blog!! :) I think it will yield positive results in your life!

    - Annie P.

    ReplyDelete